Sunday 8 January 2012

How To Get Free Backlinks To Blog



It has come to all bloggers and webers that posting and commenting others blog’s and forum’s helps increase someone’s alexa ranking.
Today I will reveal to you how posting and commenting on others blog's and forums's get you free backlinks to your various Blog, Here I have some link down this post that get you free backlinks, now here is what you do to get them.
Visit each of the links below and leave a comment or post on each of the forum


  "Here are not going to assure you that all your comments and posting will be approved by the moderator"

Here Is What Your Do For All Moderators  To Like You :(

Now not just commenting and posting anything on the comment all the name you are looking for back links, Go through the article or post of which you what to comment on and understand it, then you are good too put in your comments I assured you,  this will make the Moderator to approve your comments and your back links is set...
Here I have some 15 backlinks site that I recommended:

adapexin-p

15 Responses to “How To Get Free Backlinks To Blog”

Unknown said...
8 January 2012 at 11:10

NICE I WANT YOU PLS TO GV ME AN HINT ON HW TO GET DAT BIRD I MEAN TWEETER BIRD I LK IT


clem ogus said...
8 January 2012 at 11:59

thanks bro folow up dis link for it http://www.techblaster.net/2011/08/how-to-add-flying-twitter-bird-to.html


Naija Career Portal said...
9 January 2012 at 01:18

thanks bro....you too much


dayo said...
12 January 2012 at 04:44

guys this is great ooohhh,i like this site oohh


dayo said...
12 January 2012 at 04:44

with great post


Blogs On Blogger Directory said...
13 January 2012 at 08:25

This is One of the Best Free ways of Getting Backlinks from top major sites and Blog. I Have been using this for a long time now and it has always worked out well.
Thanks for Sharing.


clem ogus said...
14 January 2012 at 10:46

thanks all


Utah SEO said...
18 January 2012 at 02:37

I will definitely do as what you've advised above. Thanks for sharing your knowledge mate!


SEO + Blogging said...
31 January 2012 at 03:44

great info thanks for sharing backlinks


Amit Shaw from iTechCode said...
1 March 2012 at 01:33

Really Awesome CLEM OGUS. Thanks for sharing the list.
~ Amit Shaw


Sebastian said...
2 April 2012 at 08:18

To help you get backlinks to your sites. I made a page where you can exchange a link with 30 pages at a time. I'm waiting for comments link exchange with 30 site at a time


html5 media player said...
23 May 2012 at 00:31

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.


clem ogus said...
23 May 2012 at 01:17

Thanks man for coming arround more write on your way u can bookmark the page for updates


clem ogus said...
23 May 2012 at 01:17

Thanks man for coming arround more write on your way u can bookmark the page for updates


Unknown said...
8 July 2012 at 02:18

This is an awesome blog. I found this article very helpful. I bookmarked this website. No doubt to come here again and again.

I really appreciate your teaching quality. I have created a same niche website. Please visit this page and leave a comment for a great communication.

How To Get Free Backlinks

Thanks again for your kind approval of this comment.


Post a Comment

Receive Free Updates